Tuesday, 21 April 2009

School time again..

Alas.. My three week holiday is over..

On the second to last day, I think someone shut a door in my face, but I probably walked into it..
My nose hurt like hell and would not stop bleeding all over the place. I got a little dizzy so the nurse made me lie down. It was kinda embarassing. She phoned my mom and she took me home.


She then wouldn't let me go to school the next day, as I still looked as white as a sheet.

My friend probably laughed at me while I was telling her about it on MSN..
Ah well.


So anyway, we didn't have swimming today, which sucked seeing how hot it was today, and we won't have swimming until the winter/autumn term again.

I hate the PE teacher sometimes..


Bleh, enough with me and my constant moaning though, How are you, people reading this?

-X.S.W. (C.S of WM)

No comments: