My uncle has just got back from Japan.
He brought me back a phone bag and some cute japnese sweets.
He's got a badly swollen ankle, which my mum thinks is broken, and everyone keeps on shouting at him because he won't go see a doctor.
It's kinda funny to listen to.
My mum has a broken wrist, so my sister and I have to help pack the dishwasher.
It's annyoing, because it's boring packing the dishwasher.
Ugh! I feel terrible. I recently had a bad allglic reaction, and I was swollen all over and had a bad cold. I have only just got rid of the swelling, but still have the cold.
lol. I know it sounds like I'm moaning, but it's nice to let it all out sometimes.
I miss my friends at my old school sooo much! I haven't seen any of them in almost a year and a half..
But enough about me and my moaning.
How are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL, it sounds like a lot of ppl in ur family are swollen! But I hope ur better :)
Post a Comment