skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Second Record Of Cuteness
Sunday, 31 January 2010
Art Supplies
Why?
WHY??
WHY ARE ART SUPPLIES SO EXPENSIVE?
It's not fair! Apparently you have to be rolling in money to be an artist!
But anyway, I got Flickr and I have uploaded some of the many photos I have taken onto it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/-ice-skating-/
http://www.flickr.com/people/-ice-skating-/
Why not take a look? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(7)
Mushroom Houses
Fairy Flowers
Marzipan Man
Whipped Cream
Balamory
Art Supplies
Happy New Year!It's 2010! I can't believe 2009 wen...
►
2009
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(1)
►
August
(1)
About Me
Xula S.W.
View my complete profile
Hamster
Penguins
Turtles
No comments:
Post a Comment